How to sync the iPhone 6 with Chrysler 200
Now that the new iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus are out, we just couldn’t stay away. This is the season of new gadgets and we’re so excited to explore with you.
The best part about the new iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 plus is that you can the phone to enhance your driving experience when you purchase or lease a new or used vehicle from Great West Chrysler! There are a number of the older makes and models that don’t have this sort of technology available, but vehicles such as the 2015 Chrysler 200 do! The 2015 Chrysler 200 features the vehicle manufacturer’s top-of-the line UConnect infotainment system, which allows the driver to receive navigation, play music, place and receive phone calls and more, all with a compatible smartphone and the touch of a finger. All you have to do is sync your iPhone 6 with the 2015 Chrysler 200’s Bluetooth system and voila! The entire world is at your fingertips.
Here are a few quick tips and steps for learning how to sync the iPhone 6 with Chrysler 200:
1. Make sure Bluetooth capability is turned on on your phone. To do this, simply swipe up when you’re on your phone’s home screen and click the Bluetooth icon.
2. Press the UConnect button in your vehicle and follow the voice prompts.
3. Say “setup.”
4. Say “phone pairing.”
5. Say “pair a phone.”
6. Say your 4-digit pin number to unlock your phone if necessary.
7. If asked, say a name for your device (i.e.- Joe’s phone).
On your iPhone 6…
1. Go to the settings menu, then select Bluetooth menu.
2. Select option to add new device.
3. The phone will search for a hands-free device, and UConnect should show up. Select this option when you see it.
4. Enter the 4-digit pin number from before and press OK.
5. Follow the rest of the prompts and your vehicle and phone should sync properly!
If you have any question, feel free to give our service department a call at 877-716-7575. We’d be happy to help in any way we can.