List of Chrysler Warranties
Under the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) umbrella, your Chrysler vehicle has the same 5/100 warranty as other Dodge, Jeep®, RAM and FIAT® vehicles.
- Each vehicle is backed by a 5-year or 100,000-kilometre Powertrain Warranty—whichever comes first—with $0 deductible and comes with 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Basic Warranty coverage is for 3 years or 60,000 kilometres.
- Rust-through coverage on all body sheet metal is for 5 years or 160,000 kilometres.
- The Cummins® Turbo Diesel engine is protected by a separate Limited Warranty, covering the engine for 5 years or 160,000 kilometres.
- The Pacifica Hybrid high voltage battery is covered for 10 years or 160,000 kilometres.
The 5/100 Warranty does not apply to vehicles sold for certain commercial uses or to SRT® models including the Viper.
For more information regarding your vehicle’s warranty, or to schedule a service appointment, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.