Financing or Leasing–What’s Right for Me?
Reasons to Finance
- Complete ownership over the vehicle
- You can customize or modify your vehicle as you see fit
- You choose how long you can keep the vehicle
- You can build equity (value) in the vehicle
- Give you plenty of time of get to know your Dodge, RAM, Chrysler, or Jeep
- Lower short-term cost
Reasons to Lease
- Don’t have to commit to long-term ownership
- Your leased vehicle remains under warranty
- The pleasure of driving a new vehicle on a regular basis
- Vehicle depreciation is no longer a concern
- The ability to drive different vehicles in a shorter time
- Lower long-term cost
In summary: leasing lets you experience various amazing vehicles from Great West Chrysler without getting tied down to one vehicle. Alternatively, with financing you get the freedom of modifying your vehicle however you like, while owning it for a longer period of time. Both have their benefits and drawbacks, it’s just a matter of what works best for you! Please Contact Us should you have additional questions about financing, leasing, or the buying process!